Sunday, October 26, 2008

Intro. Digital Art

The introduction to Digital Art was informative as far as giving me a new way to define and think of digital art. There seems to be some oppositi0n between digital art as a tool versus digital art as a medium. I agree with factors that support both ideas, but at the moment as I am in the beginning of my digital art experience I will stay undecided. I like how in the introduction the author made to reader think of digital art as an art form, not something off completely by itself. I believe it is a continuation of the history of art. Art changes and if you agree with and if you agree with that change or not it doesn't stop it from happening. We will have to adapt to these changes in the art world. Museums, artists, media we're all beginning to adapt to the new possibilities offered through the digital arts.

No comments: